- When you place an order on our website, your information is encrypted.2. We never receive your complete credit card details or keep such information anywhere in our systems.
Protecting your privacy is of highest importance to us. Below you can find the details of how we handle your data.
Sect. 1 General
Sect. 2 Data processing for the performance of contracts
(1) Purpose of data processingYour personal data you provide us during the ordering process are necessary for the conclusion of a contract with us. You are not obliged to provide your personal data. However, we would not be able to send you the goods without your address. For some payment methods we ask for the necessary payment data in order to pass them on to a payment service provider commissioned by us. Hence, the processing of your data collected during the ordering process is soley for the purpose of contract performance.If you send us a request by e-mail or by using the contact form, etc. before concluding the contract, we process the obtained data to carry out pre-contractual measures and answer your questions about e.g. our products.(2) Legal basisThe legal basis for such processing is set out in Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR.(3) Recipient categoriesPayment service provider, shipping service provider, hosting provider, if necessary merchandise management system, suppliers if necessary (drop-shipping).(4) Duration of StorageWe store the data required for contract execution until the statutory warranty and, if applicable, contractual warranty periods expire.We store the data required under commercial and tax law for the statutory periods, generally ten years.The data processed for the execution of pre-contractual measures will be deleted as soon as the measures have been carried out and the contract cannot be concluded.
Sect. 3 Comments
(1) Purpose of data processingAdding comments is possible. Your personal data (e.g. name/pseudonym, email address, website) collected in this scope will be solely processed for the purpose of publishing your comments. (2) Legal basisThe legal basis for such processing is set out in Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR.(3) Legitimate interestOur legitimate interest is the public exchange of user opinions on specific topics and products. The publication serves, among other things, the purpose of transparency and opinion-forming. Your interest in data protection is preserved, as you can publish your comment under a pseudonym.(4) Duration of StorageThere is no provision for a certain storage period. You may request the deletion of your comment at any time.(5) Right of objectionYou have the right to object at any time to the processing of data which was performed according to Article 6 (1)(f) of GDPR and which does not serve direct marketing for reasons arising from your particular situation.In the case of direct marketing, however, you may object to the processing at any time without stating any reasons.
Sect. 5 Information about cookies
Sect. 6 Newsletter
(1) Purpose of data processingWhen registering for the newsletter, your e-mail address will be used for advertising purposes, i.e. the newsletter will inform you in particular about products from our product range. For statistical purposes we may evaluate which links are viewed in the newsletter. However, it is not recognizable for us, which concrete person has accessed the links. You have expressly given the following consent separately or, as the case may be, in the course of the ordering process: Subscribe to the newsletter.(2) Legal basisThe legal basis for such processing is set out in Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR.(3) Recipient categoriesif necessary: newsletter provider(4) Duration of StorageYour e-mail address will only be stored for the respective duration of your registration.(5) Right of revocationYou may revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, you may unsubscribe as follows: By a log-out link in the newsletter
Sect. 7 Your rights as a data subject
If your personal data is being processed, you are the ‘data subject’ in terms of GDPR and you have the following rights towards us, the controller:
1. Right to informationYou may request us to provide information about your personal data processed by us under Article 15 of the GDPR.
2. Right to rectificationIf your personal data provided to us is not up to date or not accurate you have the right to ask for modifications to your personal data under Article 16 of the GDPR. You also have the right to request us to complete an incomplete data.
3. Right to erasureYou have the right to have your personal data erased and ask for deletion of your data under Article 17 of the GDPR.
4. Right to restriction of processingYou have the right to restrict the processing your personal data under Article 18 of the GDPR.
5. Right to data portabilityYou have the right referred to in Article 20 of the GDPR to receive your personal data provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller.
6. Right to revoke the consent given under data protection lawYou have the right referred to in paragraph 3 of Article 7 to withdraw your given consent based on the data protection provisions at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
7. Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authorityIf you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the GDPR, you have the right referring to in Article 77 of the GDPR to complain to the supervisory authority against the processing of your personal data (in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement ).
Please also note your right of objection under Article 21 GDPR:
a) In general: reasoned objection requiredIf the processing of personal data concerning you takes place in order– to perform our overriding legitimate interest (legal basis: Article 6 (1f) GDPR)or– to safeguard the public interest (legal basis: Article 6 (1e) GDPR),you are entitled to object to the processing at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation; this also applies to profiling based on the provisions of the GDPR.
In the event of objection, we will no longer process the personal data concerning you unless we can prove compelling grounds for processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
b) Special case of direct marketing: simple objection is sufficientIf the personal data concerning you are processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing and without stating reasons; this includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Responsible for data processing:Duva Trade OU